Multiple Orgasms Caught On Tape

My girlfriend just left and we made a video as she gave me 30 minutes of multiple orgasms. I've been trying to post the video here but it won't upload. So, to see it, go to http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2979230391026608133
You will see her giving me head and she is soooooo wonderful and diligent at that. Then I insert the Male Multiple Orgasm Generator which is a rush all by itself... then I turn it on and ... OMG! It is soooo intense! The video does not really capture how intense it was for me but after 30 minutes of this I was reduced to a writhing ball of pleasure unable to speak coherently. She later climbed on top of me, fucked me silly and was screaming by the time she came a few minutes later. The vibrations from the Generator were transfered through my cock and pubic bone to her clit which makes it more-intense for both of us. We both have shaved our lower areas because it is soooo nice when her clit grinds on my hairless, smooth cock and slippery (lubed up) pubic area and she comes almost every time when we follow this routine. We had at least one orgasm per day (each) for the past 8 days...Nice!!

No comments: