Girlfriend And Prostate Massager Gave Me Multiples Today

Today we got together after a week apart and it was oh-so-sweet! When we are apart, she always asks "How is My Cock today?" and "Are you taking good care of my cock?" Hahaha And after about 4-5 days apart she says "Gimme that cock!" and "I need it now!"...It really makes me laugh....
Today, I was advised by my Love Goddess that she prefers me to go slower (with the foreplay...I sometimes forget and get carried away) which I did and was rewarded with 25 minutes of wonderful cock-sucking while my electronic super-duper Ultimate Prostate Massager was inserted and turned onto the "medium" setting. The massager makes the whole experience 50% more intense and after a while my legs were spasming uncontrollably, my teeth were chattering (like I was freezing) and my body was shivering all over with pleasure....that's what happens to me when I have multiple orgasms... It's pretty weird, but I LOVE IT and my girlfriend is highly amused at all of this!
She came later on, while riding me like a cowgirl and then I got on top and tried to see how close I could get to cumming, without cumming. I lasted about 15 minutes and when I finally came, it was a hum-dinger!!!! Thank you Honey!!!!

No comments: