Girlfriend Lets Me Cum In Her Mouth


We are in New Orleans' French Quarter for New Years. It's a romantic place because the food is extraordinary, the architecture is very unique and everyone here is in a partying mood. My girlfriend and I went to Antoine's Hermes Bar to watch the Bears beat the Vikings which is good for our New Orleans Saints. Antoines is a wonderful restaurant that was founded in 1840, so it's America's oldest restaurant that is still run by the descendants of the owner. After having a fabulous meal we went home and my girlfriend was unable to have an orgasm (she was still "wound up" from being with our parents over the holidays) and she said "Just fuck me fast and cum in my mouth!"... so I inserted my Ultimate Prostate Massager and fucked like a rabbit...It was really great when I came. It's such a mentally-exquisite event ... Girls if you want to give your man a big turn-on, just let him cum in your mouth every now and then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
Have a look at my web-site :: calories