Tantus 7" Silk Dildo Is A Great Prostate Massager

Yo! This Tantus Silk (Large) when used as a prostate massager is GREAT! I just got it and took her on the "maiden voyage" this morning. OMG, it feels great when you are jacking off. And because it's wider at the tip, it tends to stay in after you insert it. So, it's essentially a hands-free device if you want it to be... I stroked for 90 minutes because I didn't want it to end.
Note: I installed a small eye-screw in one end (not included...go to any hardware store for these) that makes a great handle for working it in-and-out. It's actually meant to be used with a strap-on device but when nobody's around to strap it on, it's great for solo action. This is 7" long and 4.5" in circumference so it's not the best for beginners but if you have been massaging your prostate for a year or so and have tried the Tantus Silk Small (4.5" long) or Tantus Silk Medium (5.5" long) then this is a great one to graduate to. I prefer Tantus Silks because they are "smooth as silk" and slide in and out sooooo easily. Those dildos with ridges irritate my tender areas. I'll be practicing with this a lot and I'll have the healthiest prostate in America!

No comments: