Cougar Barbie Attack!

My girlfriend showed me a video about Barbie turning age 50 and she has now morphed into "Cougar Barbie".... a very horny and aggressive sex maniac.... we've watched the video on You Tube about 20 times and can't stop laughing. Anyhow, my girlfriend is acting like Cougar Barbie....For my birthday she told me she had something special for me and it was "Oh so good!" ... First she told me to take a shower and wash all over...then she threw me onto the bed and said "Get on your hands and knees, boy!" and proceeded to lick my perineum, lightly stroke my  ball sac and lick the cock from all angles.... soon I was shivering with pleasure. Next, she rolled me over and sucked the cock for some 20 minutes. Then she inserted my Ultimate Prostate Massager and turned it onto the "jackhammer" program and sucked the cock very diligently for aanother 15 minutes...Oh, this is THE BEST!!!....Finally she got on top and rode me hard like a Bucking Bronco Cowgirl until we both came.... I love my Cougar Barbie! Check out the video, it's pretty funny.

No comments: