Hitachi Magic Wand Gives 5 Second Orgasm


I got my girlfriend an Hitachi Magic Wand which is the most popular vibrator sold in the world. I've seen them in use (by a former girlfriend) and know that they are like the Formula One racers of vibrators....very high powered because they are 110V and not like these little battery-powered vibrators.... She took a first-look at it and said "Ugh, the head is so big....what am I supposed to do with it?" ... I then showed her the Gee Whiz attachment that goes on the head. It's basically a curved penis (designed to hit the G-Spot just right) and a clitoral stimulator that fits on top of the Magic Wand.... I urged her to use use it (often) while I'm at work and when I got home she told me that around 3:00pm she felt tingly and and plugged it into the wall outlet at 3:05pm....then she inserted it, turned it on and in 5 seconds, yes, 5 seconds, she had a rip-roaring orgasm! She LOVES her Hitachi Magic Wand (with the Gee Whiz attachment).... Girls you gotta get one of these!

1 comment:

BigG said...

I also tried this as a prostate massager and it was awesome..... my body glowed for 3 hours afterwards.