Fried Chicken Makes It Swell/Massage Makes It Well!

    Whenever I eat greasy (but delicious!) fried chicken, like I do every 1-2 weeks, I can feel my prostate gland swell. I then have to pee more often, it seems to take "forever" to pee and my bladder never seems to empty all the way. My prostate felt like it was swollen for 2 days.
    So this morning before my g.f. woke up I felt really horny and had to jack-off for 30 minutes...I did this because I wasn't sure she'd be "in the mood" for "sexy time" and I just wanted to have 30 minutes of pleasure before my busy day started. I also inserted my Aneros while jacking-off and it felt REALLY good. 
    Well, it turns out she WAS in the mood and I later went back to bed and we had a rollicking good time. She came hard and asked me how I wanted to cum and I said "Gimme a prostate massage!" ... So, I jacked off while she massaged my prostate and I had a series of multiples and then came hard...And now: No more swollen prostate...I've felt reallly good all day.

No comments: