My Favorite Prostate Massagers

I LOVE PROSTATE MASSAGE WITH MASTURBATION and I do it almost every day for at least an hour... And I think I have the happiest prostate gland on earth... it glows with happiness every day... It just feels sooooo GOOD to do it and the afterglow lasts for several hours. I enter this blissful state and feel like I go to heaven....

I love to start with a small massager or dildo and work up to the larger ones... my ass just craves to be filled with these things....it wasn't always like this, so I figure you have to practice a few months before you really get addicted (like I am)........ so I made a video of me using my favorite massagers and talking about what I like best about each one. These are my favs out out of the 30 different ones in my collection...so check it out by going to this webpage:

http://www.xvideos.com/video3551725/jo_and_showing_my_favorite_prostate_massagers

Happy Happy Happy Massaging!!!!

No comments: