G.F. Drives Me INSANELY CRAZY With Lust

    My girlfriend has recently learned some new tricks that drive me absolutely insane with lust. After we have regular "sexy time" and she cums (we have a rule that she always must cum first before I can cum) she asks me how I want to cum....and lately I only want one thing...In fact, I beg her for this...I CRAVE this...I dream about this..... I will do almost anything for this......my body yearns for it........................... what, pray tell, am I talking about? Well, first let me explain how this evolved.

    About 5 years ago I started using prostate massage because my father got prostate cancer and he said I was predisposed to prostate problems AND I BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT NOW... So I started with butt plugs and then prostate massagers because doctors recommend prostate massage as teh best preventative for BPH and prostate cancer...as time passed I noticed that my body changed in certain ways. For example, my anus became much more sensitive, my nipples became more sensitive when I was aroused, my prostate REALLY liked to be massaged. For each year that passed my body got more sensitive. And now I CRAVE my g.f.'s touch. I want her to squeeze my nips. I want her to caress my abs. I LOVE her to touch my butt, balls and cock anywhere. But more than anything, I want to be touched a certain way by her... ........I LOVE IT when she wets her finger and touches my anus. And she slips her finger in maybe 1-2 inches. I FUCKING LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY WITH LUST. I HAVE TO MOAN AND WRITHE IN PLEASURE. I HAVE TO THRUST MY BUTT UPWARD TO MEET HER FINGERS BECAUSE I WANT IT SO BAD. AND I HAVE TO JACK OFF WHILE SHE FINGERS ME. IT'S LIKE HAVING TWO PENISES!! AND I DONT WANT HER TO EVER STOP!!!!!!!! Usually I can take about 10-15 minutes of this and I'm ready to have a screaming cum explosion... Wow, I get a chubby just thinkin about this!

Now, just remember it took me a few years before I got this way. So if your girl tries it on you it may not be that intense the first time... So, just give it a chance to work by practicing...

IMPORTANT NOTE TO G.F.: Thank you baby. I love you sooo much. YOU TURN ME ON SOOO MUCH.  I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO GET BACK IN BED WIT U. YOU WORK MAGIC ON ME.

No comments: