Addicted To Prostate Massage

OMG, I'm addicted! I LOVE to massage my prostate every day. Lately I've been waking up with a woody and masturbate while my girlfriend massages my prostate. First she starts with a 5" Tantus silicone dildo (with a "handle" I installed on it). She inserts it all the way and since the prostate gland is 4.3" inside, she just moves it slightly in and out. Every stroke feels FABULOUS!
After about ten minutes the precum starts to pour out. This is prostatic fluid and it's good to "milk" it out...and it feels good too. Then she wants me to fuck her and so I then insert the Ultmate Prostate Massager (because it stays in by itself "handsfree" and vibrates my prostate gland using an electric motor) and THAT FEELS GREAT too, especially when I spread my legs as far as I can.... I can go for an hour or more if I have time but we usually run out of time. Guys if you can get your girlfriend to massage your prostate, I'm pretty sure you will become addicted too. AND it's really good for you.

No comments: