Prostate Massage By My Girlfriend


Today I didn't have time for the usual two hour sexathon we usually have but because I took some testosterone recently I was reeeally horny. So I snuggled up to my girlfriend with a throbbing erection and she knew just what to do...as I stroked it, she took one of my favorite prostate massagers (pictured above...the Tantus silicone 5") and commenced to give me a fabulous prostate massage. She would insert it into my ass about 5" and slowly stroke it ...in and out, in and out.....OHH YEAAAA! I felt sooo good and I didn't want it to stop, but had some office meetings to get to. After 10 minutes of this my prostate gland told me it was VERY HAPPY and I went to my meeting glowing all over. Prostate massage by the girlfriend is a great thing.... thank you honey!

No comments: