Testosterone Turbocharges Sex

My girlfriend is having hormone replacement therapy and had some testosterone left over. Our good friend is a fertility nurse who specializes in this area and she checked me out and said I should try 1.5ml. My girlfriend told me to lay face-down on the bed and she injected my butt cheek with 1.5ml of testosterone 2 nights ago. The next morning, while in the shower, I started to feel a woody coming on for no apparent reason and HAD to stroke it for a few minutes even though I was running late for work. Then this morning we had our usual 2 hour Saturday "sexy time" and OMG, it was soooo good! The best way I can describe it is that I felt more electric, my cock was harder than usual and I acted like a wild tiger at times. Every downstroke was fabulous, evey suck she gave me was heavenly and I wanted to go on "forever"...I was like "crazy with lust" for her and I couldn't help making more noise than usual...she said I was a "wild man"..... It was just a whole different experience and I suspect because of my age (50's), I have low testosterone.
The side effects seem to be:
- I get impatient with the out-of-town lost-drivers who go 25 mph in a 35 mph zone
- I get impatient dealing with the usual problems with my Motorola cell phone (I hate it compared to my old iPhone)
- I am more aggressive with prospective clients in my sales job...I go in for the "kill" earlier in the game (not a bad thing!)

Still, the good part greatly outweighs any negative side effects ...I've read that all the soy products and other processed foods in our modern diet create a sort of estrogen-overload in men and may be responsible for everyone's abnormally low testosterone and/or low sex drive.
I'm going to check into getting these injections regularly because I really like the effects.

No comments: