Ejacu-Blast Works Fairly Well

Yesterday, I returned from a week of sailing, drinking coconut rum, and skinny-dipping in the Virgin Islands with my girlfriend. It was a lot of fun but it was hot sleeping at night because this yacht did not have air-conditioning. A doctor-friend of mine loaned it to me for free so I can't complain too much! We had a lot of fun times but the highlight was sailing downwind between the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and my girlfriend started stroking my little friend, who became a big friend and she then proceeded to suck it for 25 minutes. I had the boat on autopilot and the sails set just right so I just sat back and went into an extended state of ecstasy... OH YES, that was great!!! I only missed running into two other yachts... hahaha.
We returned to my home yesterday and she had to take a trip out of state today, so this morning, before she left, I tried a new product called Ejacu-Blast. It heightened my sensitivity by 30% and, combined with the Multiple Orgasm Generator, we both had rip-roaring orgasms. We had sex for two hours and I had great staying power and she was inpressed with my hardness. I ordered the product from the Institute For Well Being ....

No comments: