Pheromones Do Work (For like 10 minutes)

Today I "exercised" for an hour with the Multiple Orgasm GENERATOR and it was a good session (like they all are)! Here is a photo of the GENERATOR "in action" ... as it vibrates, the waves of pleasure go all through the body. Nothing else matters when I am in that "Zone"...What a great way to start the day! People have remarked that I seem much more relaxed and happy-looking than in the past. I think this device has some sort of calming-effect that lingers for 5-8 hours after use...................... I tried something new today...I wanted to see what effect pheromones would have. I found an old vial of Pherozine by LifeKey that I bought some years ago and applied a small amount to the inside of my arm and my shoulder. It almost has no scent to it... but after sniffing it for a few seconds I did feel this rush of desire and my body shivered all over with pleasure... I kept doing this off and on for 30 minutes but it wears off after perhaps 10 minutes so you have to reapply it...I am going to put some on my girlfriend when I see her next..... Yummmmmmm

No comments: