King Style Makes The Perfect Banana Hammock!


Guys, today's discussion is about briefs, which relates to masturbation because certain types feel great to wear and are better for you, especially if you work out in the heat or just get hot in the summertime. I have tried many, many different brands and have determined that every guy should have some of the King Style "Balls In One Erector Briefs". You can get them on http://www.amazon.com/ for $19.95 and they are worth every penny. These are very unique in that they hold your cock "up" in a vertical pouch and your ball sack is contained in a mesh pouch that keeps it much cooler than it would normally be in the summer. And this is important to maintain maximum sperm production, which we all want! Most guys know that if the body temperature gets too high, sperm production drops. That is why nature makes the balls sag way down when you get hot. It's to keep the testicles cool and sperm production up. Isn't nature wonderful?! These briefs are great because they hold the cock up and away from the balls which keeps you cooler.
Some other benefits:

- If you are standing near the corner of a desk or counter-top and position the corner against your "outer" G-Spot (perineum) and hump it a little, it feels reeeallly good. The briefs hold your balls up and away so your G-Spot makes direct contact with the desk. This is fun to do in the office when nobody is looking. Also, it indirectly massages your prostate which you must do every day for good prostate health.

- Being a middle aged guy, I noticed that my cock started "sagging" (curving downward) when it is erect as I got older. This is a natural aging thing, but it can be reversed with plenty of "exercise" (masturbation) and I noticed after 6 months of wearing these briefs that my cock now points slightly upward again. Like when I was 16 years old! This is anatomically a good thing because it helps the cock make effective contact with my girlfriend's G-Spot, which is that ribbed area in the upper vagina that she likes me to massage. I guess because it is now held "up" in the briefs that the ligaments in my cock were "re-trained". I'm all for re-training!

- Another side benefit is that my "package" looks bigger. I have occasionally noticed that certain women, some I know and some I don't know, look down at my package and briefly stare at it now! Oh, that makes me feel good.

No comments: