If You Drink Alcohol Before Having Sex Then You Need Chasers

My girlfriend and I discovered a great thing recently. Since we are sex maniacs and we like our red wine (and sometimes coconut rum), in the old days, large amounts of alcohol dampened our sex lives. But now, hangovers are a thing of the past thanks to Chasers (also known as Chasers Plus) ... These amazing little orange pills are to be taken every two hours while drinking alcohol. They really are great because, when I didn't take Chasers, I used to get terrible headaches only 3-4 hours after drinking champagne or all types of wine. Vodka never really did this to me but vodka and other liquors screw-up my prostate (when more than 6 ounces are consumed) so I decided to switch to wines so my body is happier. Wine used to really make me feel good for 1-2 hours and then I'd "crash". Yuck! But with Chasers, I don't crash anymore. It's a smooth nice feeling for hours and hours with no hangover. And I feel more in-control than "out-of-control....When we go to Mardi Gras (last year I was "Hugh Hefner" and my sweetie was an awesome Playboy bunny...we were stopped hundreds of times by people wanting to photograph us...what fun!!) we can go all day with Chasers and never "come down". I used to pay $29.95 for a bottle of 40 pills at Walgreens but now I get them online from www.nutritiongeeks.com for only $15.95. Nice!
I like to give my girlfriend a bunch of wine because it really loosens her up and she does some wild things to me after 2-4 glasses. I always shower and triple-wash everything "downstairs" before we go drinking and when I get home she sometimes gives me some extra nice treats. For example, she says, "OK, get on your hands and knees!" and I always "assume the position" immediately.....because I know what is about to happen...she first sucks my cock just to get me warmed up...then she licks the side and bottom of my scrotum....then she places a flat tongue firmly on my G-Spot (perineum) as she jacks me off and by now I am screaming with pleasure into the pillow so the neighbors don't think a murder is taking place....then she caps this all off with some rimming. OMG! What a rush!! Guys, don't knock it until you've tried it!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

studly said...

So how long can you have these multiples?

BigG said...

The question was asked "So, how long can you have these multiples?". The answer is: as long as you can stand it! When I first tried my Multiple Orgasm Generator, I could only take about 10-15 minutes of multiples before I HAD to cum. I didn't have much control at that time. But, the more I practiced, the better control I developed. The longest I have gone in one masturbation session was two hours of multiple orgasms. Now, it wasn't a constant stream of multiples....they would come for, like 5 minutes and go away for 5 minutes. But when they "went away" it still felt GREAT! Usually, after an hour and fifteen minutes, I am approaching the "point of no return" where, if I'm not careful, I can't help but cum.

BigG said...

How Long Can You Have Multiples?

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this
issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Many thanks!


Here is my web site ... alteril